Business Hours: 09:00 - 21:00 (UK Time)
You can buy Euro VoIP credit using GBP for any of the VoIP Providers listed on our VoIP providers page. To do so please effectuate an Online Bank Transfer (EFT) from any bank into the bank account shown below.
If your VoIP account is denominated in USD($) or GBP(£), the Euro credit you purchase will automatically be converted by your VoIP provider at market rates (commission free) and reflect in your VoIP account as such. Click here: www.xe.com for an approximation of the amount of USD($) or GBP(£) credit you will receive.
Please use your name or VoIP Username as a Beneficiary Reference regarding your deposit so we can locate you on our bank statement.
|Branch Sort Code:||40-37-18|
Once you have completed the transaction, send an email to - firstname.lastname@example.org - containing the information requested below: (regular customers included)
1. Your VoIP Account Username.
2. Your VoIP Provider.
3. The Pound amount you paid.
4. Your bank's name.
5. The beneficiary reference (your name or VoIP username)
6. A Voucher request if you prefer to credit a Username yourself. (optional)
Once we receive the funds or Proof of Payment* thereof, we'll then credit your VoIP account or issue a Voucher (if requested). (usually within 1 hour during our business hours but can sometimes take longer)**
Contact us via email should there be a delay longer than 1 hour.
Please kindly take note of the following important points:
1. Ensure your Username and VoIP Provider are correct, as your credit will be irretrievably lost if it's inadvertently allocated to the wrong Username.
2. Euro credit vouchers issued on request.
3. Bank Transfers (EFT's) from major UK banks (Nationwide, Lloyds, Barclays, RBS, HSBC..etc) normally reflect INSTANTLY in our bank account. If not, we may request Proof of Payment at our discretion.
4. To see how to purchase credit for multiple VoIP accounts at the best value, click on the Tips & Ideas tab at the head of this page.
** This service is available seven days a week. However, please note our operating hours at the head of this page.
Any questions or comments please use the 'Contact Us' form or email us at - email@example.com